Clover has been our "problem" child and has not been able to settle with Tyrion, Uno, or Corbin. We have paired her with both Pike and Chopper to see if she will settle with either one. We have had confirmed sightings of her and Chopper which is way further than Uno or Tyrion was able to get. We think Spring 2021 will be Clover's first litter with two possible sires:
Halbert Farm Boris 5 - Tony Tony Chopper
This pairing with have a COI of 8.80%, Chopper does not have wattles so we may have a higher percentage of unwattle pigs if he is the sire
Carter Creek Farms Ru 13 - Pike
This pairing will have a COI of 8.9%. Pike is double wattled and ginger/black. I am hoping Clover settles with Pike.
Please contact us to join the waiting list for upcoming piglets. Once we have piglets born and your name is next on the list, I will contact you with pictures and information for you to select the piglet of your choice. Once you have selected a piglet a deposit of $100 is due. Piglets will be weaned at 8 weeks and you will be able to pick up or have your piglet delivered at that time. Once you pickup your piglet the remaining balance is due. We charge $400 for pet pigs and $600 for breeding stock. We do offer multi pig and repeat customer discounts.
Clover & Pike
- 7 day trial period for all pigs with a 100% money back
- 1 year free from health defects guarantee for all piglets bred here
- Forever Home - at anytime if you can no longer take care of you pig, he/she will always have a home here at Halbert Farm
- All pigs come with:
- Care instruction packet
- 1 weeks supply of food
- Vaccinated against Circovirus, Erysipelas, Parvo, and the 5 most common strains of Lepto
- Male pet pigs will be neutered free of charge