Unfortunely, Clover did not settle with Tyrion since August has come and gone. I was really hoping she had so have been in a little bit of denial. We have had Clover in the pen with Uno since July hoping he could get her pregnant in time for an October litter. Clover has been very stubborn and we are not sure if she is in pig or not. If she is we will most likely have a late November litter. Clover is belted (Tapeka Traited) so we should have some pretty cool and colorful babies.
This pair has an AKKPS COI of 7.6%
Please contact us to join the waiting list for upcoming piglets. Once we have piglets born and your name is next on the list, I will contact you with pictures and information for you to select the piglet of your choice. Once you have selected a piglet a deposit of $100 is due. Piglets will be weaned at 8 weeks and you will be able to pick up or have your piglet delivered at that time. Once you pickup your piglet the remaining balance is due. We charge $300 for pet pigs and $600 for breeding stock. We do offer multi pig and repeat customer discounts.
Clover & Uno's Litter
- 7 day trial period for all pigs with a 100% money back
- 1 year free from health defects guarantee for all piglets bred here
- Forever Home - at anytime if you can no longer take care of you pig, he/she will always have a home here at Halbert Farm
- All pigs come with:
- Care instruction packet
- 1 weeks supply of food
- Vaccinated against Circovirus, Erysipelas, Parvo, and the 5 most common strains of Lepto
- Male pet pigs will be neutered free of charge