Panda (Jenny bloodline) had a litter earlier this year with our boar Uno and all of her piglets were sold even before they were born. Panda loves being a mom so we decided to do a 2nd breeding this year with Corbin (Tuahuru). This match has a COI of 6.8% Panda has had super colorful piglets with the 2 previous litters from 2 different boars. So, its going to be super interesting to see what Corbin and Panda produce. I am pretty confident she was bred on 6/15/2020 so her due date is going to be 10/9/2020.
Please contact us to join the waiting list for upcoming piglets. Once we have piglets born and your name is next on the list, I will contact you with pictures and information for you to select the piglet of your choice. Once you have selected a piglet a deposit of $100 is due. Piglets will be weaned at 8 weeks and you will be able to pick up or have your piglet delivered at that time. Once you pickup your piglet the remaining balance is due. We charge $300 for pet pigs and $600 for breeding stock. We do offer multi pig and repeat customer discounts.
Panda & Corbin's Litter October 2020
- 7 day trial period for all pigs with a 100% money back
- 1 year free from health defects guarantee for all piglets bred here
- Forever Home - at anytime if you can no longer take care of you pig, he/she will always have a home here at Halbert Farm
- All pigs come with:
- Care instruction packet
- 1 weeks supply of food
- Vaccinated against Circovirus, Erysipelas, Parvo, and the 5 most common strains of Lepto
- Male pet pigs will be neutered free of charge