Bank's is one of our newest additions to the Halbert Herd. She came pregant and had her litter of 6 on March 31st. I love her pink nose! It just gives her so much charecter! She was exposed to 2 different boars so we will have to wait for DNA results to confirm bloodlines. Update 6/1: We are still waiting on paperwork from the registry to offer her piglets as registered breeding stock.
Please contact us to join the waiting list for upcoming piglets. Once we have piglets born and your name is next on the list, I will contact you with pictures and information for you to select the piglet of your choice. Once you have selected a piglet a deposit of $100 is due. Piglets will be weaned at 8 weeks and you will be able to pick up or have your piglet delivered at that time. Once you pickup your piglet the remaining balance is due. We charge $400 for pet pigs and $600 for breeding stock. We do offer multi pig and repeat customer discounts.
RSVP Sally 7 "Banks" Spring Litter
- 7 day trial period for all pigs with a 100% money back
- 1 year free from health defects guarantee for all piglets bred here
- Forever Home - at anytime if you can no longer take care of you pig, he/she will always have a home here at Halbert Farm
- All pigs come with:
- Care instruction packet
- 1 weeks supply of food
- Vaccinated against Circovirus, Erysipelas, Parvo, and the 5 most common strains of Lepto
- Male pet pigs will be neutered free of charge